Freedom Mobility Foundation 2023 Family Golf Challenge
Join us for a family golf and fun experience to support our Heroes!
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Freedom Mobility Foundation Family Golf Challenge with Texas Farm Bureau Insurance back to help sponsor our event. Rogers-O'Brien has also stepped up and has quite a few teams playing along with one of their contractors, Drywall Interiors. So, will you continue to support our physically impaired recipients? This year we are fundraising for Chris Wolff and Jake Murphy who will both receive Solo Riders which are adaptive vehicles for golf. They both plan to play in the tournament each using a solo rider with the presentation of their vehicles at the Armed Forces Bowl in December. We also are working to help Chris with the additional purchase of a ReWalk Exoskeleton.
- 7:30 am - Check in begins; drop bags at Valet Podium for non-Robson players; Robson players proceed to check in table on patio to get assignment.
- 8:30 am - Breakfast, coffee, and adult beverages served on the patio.
- up to 9:00 am - Practice on Driving Range; Clearing begins for Ball Drop at 9:00 am.
- 9:20 am Ball Drop by All Veteran Group Parachute Jump Team.
- 9:30 am Group Photo.
- Welcome by Kevin Pottinger, Chairman of Freedom Mobility Foundation.
- Rules, Contests, Golfing Info by Craig Pullen, Robson Golf Pro.
- 9:45 am Drive golf carts to starting holes.
- 10:00 am Shot Gun Start.
- There will be many games and fun prizes along the way!!